I have been buying books like crazy for the past 3 days (and also the past few weeks). Mostly because some of them were on sale, then Indigo had this 2 books for $15 promotion. I decided to put together all the books I bought within past month (starting from late June) because I have been posting pictures of them rather randomly. And when I did, I was shocked. I bought a total of 26 books! I clearly have a problem.
I mentioned those books before, but I don't think I posted the pictures of all of them. (Crossed out the ones I've already read.)
- "The Queen of Tearling" by Erika Johansen
"Instrumental" by James Rhodes
- "Shiver", "Linger" by Maggie Siefvater
"Scorpio Races" by Maggie Stiefvater
- "Life After Life" by Kate Atkinson
- "The Maze Runner" and "The Scorch Trials" by James Dashner
- "Red Queen" by Victoria Aveyard
- "Shadow and Bone" by Leigh Bardugo
“Ash” by Malinda Lo
- “Aristotle and Dante Discover The Secrets of The Universe” by Benjamin Alire Saenz
- “Notes of a Dirty Old Man” by Charles Bukowski
- "An Ember in the Ashes" by Sabaa Tahir
- "Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins
- “On Writers and Writing” by Margaret Atwood (non-fiction)
- “Moral Disorder and other stories” by Margaret Atwood (collection)
- "The 5th Wave" by Rick Yancey"
- "The Fault in Our Stars" by John Green
- "Cinder" by Marissa Meyer
- "Throne of Glass" by Srah J. Maas
- "Collected Stories" by Garcia Marqueez
- "Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children" by Ransom Riggs
Almost all of these books were either on promotion (2 for $15) or I got them from the bargain store.
But today I bought another set of books. Just because I have just finished "Insurgent" and needed to get my hands on "Allegiant" as soon as possible, I got myself all four books.
"Divergent" by Veronica Roth "Insurgent" by Veronica Roth
- "Allegiant" by Veronica Roth
- "Four" by Veronica Roth
Also from the bargain store. The books are in mint condition, only the box has some scrapes and tears and it even had a (half-torn) plastic wrap. The books are 100% new and it is a far cry from the state that the library copy of "Insurgent" is. I felt disgusted handling it.
So here we go. 26 books. It's insane! But I am pumped to be reading them! All in due time though.