Under a spell of temporary insanity, I decided that these are going to be all the books I will read in September. Considering the fact that September 10-20 will be devoted to TIFF (and my schedule there is pretty intense), this TBR pile is overly ambitious. Or outright crazy.
Nevertheless, I am excited. I have heard great things about these books, and I am super pumped about some of these (I'd say probably about the books on the right). I understand that there is a very high chance I won't have time to read even half of these, but I will try my best. Almost all of them were picked from the library, so I will just go in the order of which books are due sooner. (Worst scenario, I will just read the rest of the books in October.)
I have already started reading Margaret Atwood's collection of short stories, as you know. I am reading one story at a time, whenever I fancy it, so this book will be featured in my TBR piles until I am done with it.
I am 70% done with Rook and I love it. I thought I'd finish it in August, but August was a pretty busy month for me.
So here's the list:
- Sharon Cameron “Rook” [still reading – almost done]
- Margaret Atwood “Moral Disorder And Other Stories” [I started it but I am still reading]
- Kelley York "Made of Stars"
- Stephanie Kuehn "Charm & Strange"
- Nina LaCour "Everything Leads To You"
- Melissa Landers "Alienated"
- Libba Bray "Beauty Queens"
- Courtney C. Stevens "Faking Normal"
- Becky Albertalli "Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda"
- Patrick Ness "More Than This"
Eight books to read if you don't count Rook and Atwood. That's crazy! But I am super excited.
If you are going to see movies at TIFF this year and see someone reading one of those books in the line, that will probably be me. ;D