So, here is the list of books I read in August:
- Andy Weir “The Martian” (my review)
- Charles Bukowski “Absence of The Hero: Uncollected Stories and Essays Vol.2 1946-1992” [I didn't really like it as much as I expected]
- Margaret Atwood “Moral Disorder And Other Stories” [I started it but I am still reading]
- John Green “The Fault in Our Stars” (my review)
- Vera Brosgol “Anya’s Ghost” (my review)
- Andrew Smith “Grasshopper Jungle” (my review)
- Patrick Ness "A Monster Calls" (my review)
- Sharon Cameron "Rook" [still reading - almost done]
- Justin MacCormack "Twilight of the Faerie - Book 1: Spring" [the ebook I was sent to review - my review is on GoodReads]
I didn't read "Shiver" by Maggie Stiefvater as I really want to marathon the whole series, but I still haven't bought book 3. I also started but haven't finished Margaret Attwood's collection of short stories. But I did read one eBook which was not on the list and I almost finished "Rook", so it was a really good reading month! Almost all of the books I've read were fantastic!
But if I have to choose, The Martian, A Monster Calls and Grashopper Jungle are my favourite reads of the month.